Wine making: From Start to Finish
The whole process of making your wine will take about 4 – 8 weeks (depending on the type of wine you choose).
- Select your favorite wine from our wine list. Have no fear, Beer and Wine Expert will guide you to chose the wine that’s right for you.
- Start the fermentation process. Just add yeast and watch it go.
- While you wait (4 – 8 weeks), we carefully control the fermentation process by checking temperature, humidity, acidity, Expert filtiring and more
- When the wine is ready, we will call you to make an appointment.
- Bottle your expertly made wine
- Enjoy your wine and be healthy.
It is recommended that you store your wine upright for 7 to 10 days allowing the residual Co2 to escape, after which lay your bottles on their side as to keep the cork moist.
During the ageing process store your wine in a moderately humid dark room with a constant temperature of about 17 degrees. age your wine a minimum of two months for whites and three to four months for reds to achieve full taste potential of the wine.